Smile! No matter what you are doing, smile right now. Did you feel that? Smiling not only helps you look better; it physically affects your health. Smiling is a cross-cultural, innate feature of our species. Why is smiling so special?
Here are 5 Reasons to Smile
- Stress Less: Smiling relieves stress. Even if you aren’t in a great mood, a small smile can boost those happy-feeling endorphins, relieving stress. Take a break from the chaos of life, and put on a little smile!
- Universal Language: No matter where you travel, a smile means the same thing! It shows happiness, friendliness, and trustworthiness. Babies everywhere curve their first smiles without needing to learn how to do it. Smiles are ingrained in our DNA!
- Mood of the Room: Smiling encourages others to smile. The result is a ripple effect of a positive energy in a room. It’s easier to make friends and have a good time while smiling.
- Look Better: Smiling makes you look more attractive and approachable. This can help in whatever profession you’ve chosen. Never underestimate the power of a genuine smile! Seal the deal, get promoted, and get the job done.
- Feel Better: Melancholy? Trick your brain into thinking there is reason to feel joy. Just smile! Smiling generates warm, happy feelings. Think about someone you love, watch a funny movie, or do a hobby you love and pair it with a smile. There is also an immune system response because your body relaxes with a smile.
Ready to be proud of your smile? Call us at South Shore Smiles to set up an appointment today at: (219) 627-3133. For more information, CLICK HERE.